Launched in 1978 Fjällräven Kånken was designed to prevent back problems of young children. Kånken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around Finland, and later all around the world. An excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work.
• Size: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
• Volume: 16 l
• Material: durable, lightweight Vinylon F
• Large main compartment with a large opening making it easy to put in/take out items
• Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front
• Removable seat pad inside
• Narrow, supple shoulder straps