The original 6-inch boot remains an enduring classic that stands for true craftsmanship with a 40-year history. Back in the day the Timberland boot was one of the first waterproof leather boots of its kind therefore became an instant classic and has since been embraced as a style icon by numerous scenes around the world worn by many celebrities and bloggers.
• Material: premium waterproof leather – finest quality full-grain nubuck with every seam thoroughly sealed
• Thick rubber lug outsoles that steadies the tread with realiable gripping power
• Double-foam padded and nylon reinforced collar to cushion a snug and comfortable ankle
• Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon and have been re-engineered to stay tied
• 400 grams of Prima Loft insulation to provide essential protection against the cold
• Leather-lined anti-fatigue footbed for all-day superior comfort